The Acme Summer Bucket List
The best time to order Acme Farms + Kitchen is the summertime! There’s nothing better than enjoying the PNW summer bounty outdoors, doing the things we love, surrounded by those we love.
To help you fit eating local into your busy summer, we created the Acme Summer Bucket List! The list is full of creative ways to enjoy Acme while enjoying the weather.
- Pack up a picnic with Lummi Island Wild Smoked Salmon, our cheese of the week, and Beecher's Snack Crackers. No fuss, just simple and delicious.
- Take your family and friends to a concert in the park with an Acme Pasta Salad and a refreshing beverage (Kombucha, Ginger Beer, Seltzer, etc). Don’t forget to bring a big blanket.
- Go camping with Olympia Provisions foot-long Hot Dogs. Best hot dogs you’ll ever have!
- Eat an entire bowl of Mama’s Garden blueberries (available soon!) with a splash of cream, because you can. There’s nothing like fresh blueberries in the summer. :)
- Head to the beach with an Acme Sandwich and fresh berries.
- Enjoy overnight oats with fresh berries at the top of a mountain - preferably at sunrise.
- Order our Meat and Vegetable Grillers Shares and get to know your neighbors this summer with a block party BBQ!
- Host a Farm to Table Dinner (coming soon) to share the local bounty with your friends. We will make it easy for you with prepared sauces and fancy menus.
- Wake up early and invite some friends over for breakfast—overnight waffles + peaches, Uli’s blueberry breakfast sausages, and good local coffee should be on the menu.
- Bake an Acme dessert with fresh summer fruit and eat it (still warm) outside with vanilla ice cream and watch all your troubles go away.
Share your photos doing the Acme Summer Bucket List on Facebook and Instagram and tag @acmefarmsandkitchen!
Thank you for supporting your local farmers, ranchers, bakers, and makers with Acme Farms + Kitchen!